Simrad 000-13560-001 StructureScan 3D Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - Pair
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|StructureScan 3D Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - Pair||$2,399.00 USD|
The Dual thru-hull StuctureScan 3D® Stainless Steel transducer for the StructureScan 3D® Sonar Imaging product line, providing more range and greater resolution.
- These transducers are designed for boats with steep or variable deadrise hull angles, for seamless display of SideScan and DownScan and 3D Imaging.
- As with transom-mount StructureScan 3D® transducer, the Dual thru-hull Stainless Steel version deliver extreme target detail, bottom discrimination, plus bait and game fish separation at depths to 300'(92M) and a wider range of 600'(183M) Left & Right of coverage.
- These Dual thru-hull Stainless Steel StructureScan 3D® transducers from Airmar® are available only from Navico exclusively for StructureScan 3D® systems. These sturdy, Dual thru-hull Stainless Steel StructureScan 3D® transducers are resistant to the electrical forces in the environment where it will be used.
- Each feature a low-profile design that minimizes drag; provide exclusive 3-channel beam, port and starboard SideScan, DownScan Imaging and 3D Imaging technology; an optional high-performance fairing is avaliable (000-13581-001) give you greater StructureScan performance at speed; and feature a 30'(9M) transducer cable.
**Note if you require a longer cable you will need 2 each 000-12752-001 transducer extension cable**
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Fairing Block Included: Yes
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!