St. Croix AVS90MHF2 Avid Series Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod
by St. Croix
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo - $16.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
|Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle||Price|
|9'||MH||Fast||2||8 - 17||3/8 - 1||5.8||6||$250.00 USD|
Fishing is the most important thing. Whatever gets you fishing more is good. Even if she has never once had a nice thing to say about you. Or your collection of Avid Series spinning rods. Perhaps she doesnt know they are built from high-modulus SC III graphite blanks and trimmed out with Fujis Alconite Concept Guide System. She could be completely unaware they deliver a combination of strength, durability and a light, sensitive feel that makes their price downright impressive. If she knew all that, she would probably change her mind completely about your worth.
St. Croix Avid AVS Series Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rods Features
- Integrated Poly Curve(IPC) tolling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SC III graphite.
- Superb sensitivity, extreme strength and durability, incredibly light and an outstanding value.
- Specialized, technique-specific and species-specific designs.
- Fuji Alconite Concept Guide System with black frames.
- Fuji SKM reel seat/gunsmoke hoods.
- Select-grade cork handle.
- Two Coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Limited lifetime warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
5 Stars based on 2 reviews
June 15, 2012
Worth every dollar
I used this rod as my light surf rod. I used it extensively on a recent trip to Florida making a couple thousand casts.
ProsLike all St. Croix products I found this rod to have a nice smooth action and fell great in my hand as it was lightweight and well balanced.
ConsI dislike that this rod is made for 8 - 12 lb test. I would like this rod in a 10 -15 or 12 - 17 lb model burt that is my preference. I feel the lure weight rating should be increased as I easily cast lures up to 2 oz. while putting maximum loading into my casts.
There are no questions or answers for this item.