St Croix Avid Series Salmon & Steelhead Center Pin Rods
The Avid salmon and steelhead series meet the needs of the most demanding salmon/steelhead angler.Avids are built on high-modulus SCIII graphite banks featuring Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for exceptional sensitivity, strength and durability.
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $200 with Code: TD200 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle||Price|
|13'||ML||Mod.||2||6 - 10||1/4 - 5/8||5.9||7||$300.00 USD|
|15'||ML||Mod.||3||6 - 10||1/4 - 5/8||6.8||7||$330.00 USD|
- Integrated Poly Curve(IPC) tolling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SC III graphite.
- Superb sensitivity, extreme strength and durability, incredibly light and an outstanding value.
- Specialized, technique-specific and species-specific designs.
- Fuji Alconite Concept Guide System with black frames.
- Fuji SKM reel seat/gunsmoke hoods.
- Select-grade cork handle.
- Two Coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Limited lifetime warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!