St. Croix AVS110LM2 Avid Series Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod
by St. Croix
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo - $16.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
|Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle||Price|
|11'||L||Mod||2||4 - 8||1/16 - 3/8||4.8||7||$260.00 USD|
The Avid salmon and steelhead series meet the needs of the most demanding salmon/steelhead angler.Avids are built on high-modulus SCIII graphite banks featuring Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for exceptional sensitivity, strength and durability. Most also feature the Fuji Alconite Concept Guide System with black frames, Fuji reel seats with gun smoke hoods, and select-grade cork handles. The new Center Pin and Float models feature Fuji Alconite match guides and 20" cork handles with graphite rings.
St. Croix Avid AVS Series Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rods Features
- Integrated Poly Curve(IPC) tolling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SC III graphite.
- Superb sensitivity, extreme strength and durability, incredibly light and an outstanding value.
- Specialized, technique-specific and species-specific designs.
- Fuji Alconite Concept Guide System with black frames.
- Fuji SKM reel seat/gunsmoke hoods.
- Select-grade cork handle.
- Two Coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Limited lifetime warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
5 Stars based on 2 reviews
June 15, 2012
Worth every dollar
I used this rod as my light surf rod. I used it extensively on a recent trip to Florida making a couple thousand casts.
ProsLike all St. Croix products I found this rod to have a nice smooth action and fell great in my hand as it was lightweight and well balanced.
ConsI dislike that this rod is made for 8 - 12 lb test. I would like this rod in a 10 -15 or 12 - 17 lb model burt that is my preference. I feel the lure weight rating should be increased as I easily cast lures up to 2 oz. while putting maximum loading into my casts.
There are no questions or answers for this item.