St. Croix LTMU86HF Legend Tournament Musky Rod
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo - $16.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Trucker Mesh Cap w/TackleDirect Logo will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
|Technique||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight (lb)||Lure Weight (oz)||Rod Weight (oz)||Handle||Price|
|Sling Blade||8'6''||H||Fast||1||40 - 65||2 - 6||9.8||5||$360.00 USD|
Each rod features mandrels designed with St. Croix's proprietary Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology. The blanks combine high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with NSi (nano silica) resin - a proprietary Matrix Resin from 3M that significantly increases strength and durability with no change to the weight. The new rods are further strengthened with Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART), another St. Croix exclusive.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology. IPC eliminates all transitional points in the rod blank; IPC-engineered rods feature smoother actions, increased strength and greater sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART). ART is an exotic carbon fiber material that adds a magnitude (10X) of strength with virtually no increase in blank diameter or weight. ART significantly improves the hoop strength of the blank by preventing it from deforming or ''ovaling'' under a severe load, such as a powerful hook set or fish battle. ART is also a critical part of our slim-profile ferrule design.
- High-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite with NSi resin. Featuring 3M Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Fuji K Series Tangle-Free Concept Guides with Alconite rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring ''shed'' tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji MGST Tangle-Free top with SiC ring and polished frame.
- Fuji TCS or PSS-SD reel seat/frosted silver hood.
- Split-grip or traditional handle with super-grade cork.
- Machined-aluminum wind check.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
LTMU69XHF / TMU69XHF / Classic Jerk
The perfect rod for anglers preferring a shorter rod for working big jerkbaits and other heavy lures.
LTMU73MHF / TMU73MHF / Downsizer
Designed specifically for smaller-size musky baits including lighter bucktails, twitch baits, crankbaits and jigs.
LTMU76XHF / TMU76XHF / The Jerk
A very popular and versatile length for jerkbait fishing. Handles big baits with ease.
LTMU79HMF / TMU79HMF / Lip Stick
This rod is perfect for handling musky-specific, big-lipped crankbaits. The moderate-fast action helps create a more life-like presentation.
LTMU80MHF / TMU80MHF / Top-N-Tail
A superb rod for bucktails, topwater and spinnerbaits. Great for improved line control and sweeping figure-eight presentation.
LTMU86MHF / TMU86MHF / Long Ranger
This rod is ideal for casting bucktails, topwater baits and spinnerbaits a country mile. It's superb for sweeping figure-eights.
LTMU86HF / TMU86HF / Sling Blade
This very popular model is designed to master huge, double-bladed bucktails including those with heavy-duty, oversized blades.
LTMU86XHF / TMU86XHF / Big Dawg
This unique rod is made to toss large rubber baits and handle 8''-10'' wood jerkbaits with ease.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!