St. Croix TIS76HF3 Tidemaster Inshore Spinning Travel Rod
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: DEEP50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|7'6''||H||Fast||3||12 - 25||3/4 - 2||7.1||7||$280.00 USD|
- Premium quality SCII Graphite
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook setting power
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling
- Batson Forecaste hard aluminum-oxide guides feature new 316 stainless steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance, especially compared to 304 stainless steel frames
- Fuji DPS reel Seat/frosted silver hoods
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Got to ask some amateur Q's but Q.A) Can this rod handle the big tarpon in FL? Also, have a Penn Spinfisher 7600 series (spin)reel and will this reel pair well for same species target species and or similar to battle with using guessing 50 lb. test ?
Honestly was eyeing the Shimano Terez but they're one piece and don't know why the builders don't offer more of multi piece rods for travel use criss crossing good 'ol USA or other<?>
RSV B GRT FROM FELLOW FISHING ADDICTS/ & 'OL PRO's... Tnx.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!