Stormr Cast Kevlar Neoprene Glove - Large
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $75 with Code: WRECK75 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|- Premium micro fleece lined neoprene|
- 3mm total thickness
- Easy on and off design
- Durable hi-grip palm
- Kevlar index finger and thumb tip
- Anatomical fit
- Glued, blind stitched, and liquid taped seams
- Casting finger is reinforced
- a bit bulky and the seams running along the fingers sometimes stick to each other but this not something that would prevent me from wearing them when the extra warmth is needed
- Good Flexibility.
- tight fit
- a little slippery when they get wet
- Kevlar where it's needed, warm.
- Fit is a little snug for an XL..
- Look nice
- My hands are freezing
- Line gets caught on the seam when casting
- Generally Warm
- Water proof
- Tight fingers / joints
- Taped seams giving way far to early
- 5***** customer service
- free shipping
- exceded my expectations
- have already recommended to a friend
- Warm, Functional
- full kevlar tinger tip. unlike other brands that have kevlar only on one side. this kevlar tip wraps around the entire finger tip. if your someone with a finger that bends in an odd way or you trap the line on a part of your finger aother than the fingerprint side its great! even if you dont fit that demographic its still good. full tread on the palm and fingers. longer wrist sleeve to tuck under or pull over your surf top sleeve.
- the price is a little high for me, but obviously not too high since I bought them. not sure how long the liquid tape on the seams are going to last.
- Warm in the water.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!