Van Staal VS X Spin Reel - St. Croix 12ft Legend Surf Rod Surf Fishing Combo
|Reel Specifications||Rod Specifications||Price|
|VSB275BXP / LGSS120HMF2|
Gear Ratio: 4.25:1
Mono Capacity: 425yds/80lb
Braid Capacity: 400yds/80lb
Line Retrieve: 40.0in
Length: 12ft, 2pcs
Action: Moderate Fast
Line Weight (lb): 15-40
Lure Weight (oz): 2-8
Rod Weight (oz): 17.2
Van Staal VSB275XP VS X-Series Spinning Reel: The Van Staal X-Series Reels are based on the same foundation that made Van Staal legendary for power and durability. A completely sealed and waterproof reel machined out of aeronautics grade 6061-T6 aluminum, with a solid titanium shaft, hardened stainless steel main gear and pinion, and patented waterproof sealed drag. The Van Staal VS and VSB Reels are designed for a lifetime of fishing. The New X-Series reels now have the X-Wrap oscillation system that lays the line completely flat, designed to cast further and allow for greater drag pressures when using braided line. The drag system has also been improved allowing for greater drag range.
- Fully-machined and sealed waterproof aluminum body
- Sealed waterproof drag system
- MicroClick drag tuning accuracy
- Heavy-duty stainless steel spiral-bevel main gear
- Titanium-nitride treated center shaft
- Titanium-nitride line roller
St. Croix LGSS120HMF2 Legend Surf Spinning Rod: St. Croix Legend Surf Rods are newly redesigned. These rods feature high-modulus/high strain SCIV graphite with FRS for strength and longevity. The Fuji Torzite RV K-Series surf guides with titanium frames on these rods provide for 100% corrosion-proof performance. Torzite is the first ceramic created to be a guide ring, and is stronger, lighter, and five times less abrasive than Fuji SiC. The custom neoprene handle on these rods provides comfort and longevity. The positive grip improves when wet. These rods are for the extreme surf angler, providing the extreme surf fishing performance you expect.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Off-set, slim-profile ferrules on two-piece models provide one-piece performance.
- Fuji Torzite surf top with flanged ring for greatly reduced line friction
- Fuji DPS reel seat with exclusive E-finish hoods.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap - $20.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!