WFO Trek Pack Tackle Bag
A Waist pack is like no other. Imagine this…next time your fishing your favorite stretch of shoreline, you can carry two rods rigged, and at the ready the entire time
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with Code: SWORD50 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|WFO Trek Pack Tackle Bag||Select Color||$54.95 USD|
- The Large main compartment allows you to hold up to two 3600 size trays at the same time and a 3400size tray in the front pouch. This makes it excellent for carrying everything, from small grubs and swim baits, to buck tails and poppers
- Two adjustable rod holders. This will allow you to carry two rods, rigged and ready to go, at all times
- Extra wide air-mesh belt, for added comfort and support.
- Large Mesh bottle holder
- External pliers holder
- Two small mesh pouches for holding bait & scent jars.
- Two d-rings for attaching miscellaneous gear
- Made of water resistant 600 D Rip stop nylon and high quality nylon zippers.
The quality of the bag is not too bad either. The bag and zippers are not water resistant. It can hold up to spray, not a dunking. The zippers will last if you are not too hard on them. The stitching seems to be very good. And the strap is soft and can be adjusted with ease. And once you size it, it holds or locks in place. The Velcro, which keeps the rod holders on and helps keep their shape is of higher commercial grade quality.
It does not offer any back support at all. And like I said, it does weigh down some depending on the amount of gear you are carrying. Clip on suspenders will quell this. Or if you have a shoulder strap from another bag, you can attach it to the D rings on either side to wear around your shoulder to keep the bag from weighing down. This is the issue you run into with all bags of this type. Do not let it be the reason not to buy it.
In all it is quite a handy lumbar pack. It has a lot of storage space for its size and price. And thus far, it seems to be durable in the salt water. It can hold everything you would need for a day of fishing.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!