ZeeBaas ZX2 Blue/Silver Series Spinning Reels - Full Bail
|Spool Size||Reel Case||Pickup||Color||Price|
|21.6 oz||4.75:1||400/15||450/30||35.5 in||35 lb||2.50 in||Canvas Case||Full Bail||Blue||$969.00 USD|
|22.4 oz||4.75:1||380/20||500/50||39.5 in||40 lb||2.75 in||Canvas Case||Full Bail||Blue||$989.00 USD|
ZeeBaas ZX2 Spinning Reels are designed with unrivaled features and the ability to withstand harsh saltwater environments and a lifetime of hard use.
- ZeeBaas ZX2 Spinning Reels have an incredible strength to weight ratio to handle braided line up to 80lb.
- Components are made from the strongest materials available, aerospace grade billet aluminum, 6AL-4V Titanium, 304 / 316 marine grade stainless steel.
- High efficiency spiral bevel gears are made from hardened stainless steel, and designed using the latest aerospace gear technology. Consultation with a major aerospace gear manufacturer helped further develop our gears to run quiet and to handle the huge stress that now can be applied to this reel.
- The Drag can be adjusted with your thumb, wheeling the drag knob easily for tighter or looser drag settings.
- The machined aluminum frame, spool, rotor and foot anodized, finish altered slightly to ZeeBaas' own specification. It is ultra hard and has five times the corrosion resistance of other high-end reels in the market.