AquaSkinz Phantom Semi-Dry Top Navy Blue
$219.99 - $240.50
|Semi-Dry Top - Navy Blue||Small/Medium||$240.50 USD|
|Semi-Dry Top - Navy Blue||Large||$240.50 USD|
|Semi-Dry Top - Navy Blue||X-Large||$240.50 USD|
|Semi-Dry Top - Navy Blue||XX-Large||Reg Price $240.50Our Price $219.99|
|Semi-Dry Top - Navy Blue||XXX-Large||$240.50 USD|
When comfort, function and reliability are a top priority, you will call on the Phantom Semi-Dry Top! This jacket is fully breathable, windproof, waterproof, lightweight and rugged. The Phantom is at home whether you are boating, kayaking or fishing with your feet firmly planted on land.
- Ergonomic cut for freedom of motion.
- 3 Layer breathable material for waterproofing and wind proofing.
- Taped seams for sealing out water.
- Inner waterproof silicone latex cuff seals.
- Outer neoprene cuff gaskets with Velcro adjustments.
- Adjustable neoprene neck gasket for water resistance.
- Stow away hood with 3 cinch locks for adjustment of hood.
- Storm flap closures and visor to keep out the elements.
- Unique three way chest closure with water channel system.
- Water resistant left chest pocket with splash proof zipper.
- Cargo pocket on right chest with drain holes.
- Chest hand warmer.
- Double sided, stretch, hook & loop cumber bun for hip and waist closure.
- Skirt cinch lock downs.
5 Stars based on 1 reviews
November 6, 2012
Great quality, great price!
Love the Phantom Semi-Dry! No restriction with movement when casting, paddling etc. I use it for kayak fishing, jetty hopping, on the boat, wherever I need to stay, warm and dry. Don't need to wear many layers in the cold, its windproof and definitley keeps water out!!! Lightweight yet rugged.
ProsLightweight, yet rugged material
ConsThe large is more like an XL or larger to me, and I am 5'11" and 175lbs, but if I am layered, I fill it in a little more.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from CT asked:
September 14, 2012
I just purchased an Aquaskinz Dry Raptor top from you in a size large. I received it and tried it on and found it very difficult to get my head through the neck gasket. Decided I didn't like the rubber gaskets and am now returning it. I'm now looking at the Aquaskinz Phantom. Can you tell me if this coat has the same neck and cuff seals?
Yes, this coat also features the cuff and neck gaskets. They are meant to keep you dry when surf fishing.
on September 16, 2012