|Strong double locking safety buckle – very secure and less likely to open accidentally.||$16.00 USD|
Designed to provide many features that a lot of anglers said were missing in other similar products. A belt should be standard equipment whether you fish from a boat, a kayak and especially from the surf.
- Strong double locking safety buckle – very secure and less likely to open accidentally.
- Easy adjust male / female Velcro features on both sides of buckle to fit each user individually.
- Firm 2 inch webbing that will stand up to all your attachments.
- Rot proof, rust proof, highly durable components that will not damage attached equipment.
- Quick drying nylon webbing.
- Fits up to 52 inch size waist (male Velcro spaced to cut back if necessary).
4 Stars based on 7 reviews
August 15, 2016
For the money, it is a decent belt. The clasp is not as secure as the metal buckles, but it works well enough. The velcro is secure. The only issue is if you slide you pouches around they can hang up where the velcro meets the belt.
ProsNot too expensive. Does the job.
La Mesa, CA
Buckle not secure
February 26, 2015
The plastic buckle came loose in the surf. Lost my Boga tool, pliers and pouches. Needs to have a lock on the buckle. Switching to a metal dive buckle type belt.
ConsBuckle not secure, hard to adjust.
Cherry Hill, NJ
December 26, 2014
For the price it is a good belt. Works great with the many accessories I fish with around my waist,
October 1, 2014
Servicible Wading belt
January 28, 2014
Decent wading belt. For the money it is worth it, but there are better belts.
ProsPrice. Material. Clips all good.
, Phila PA
February 13, 2013
Stays tight all day.
Proseasy to adjust .
NY, New York
aqua skinz belt
November 20, 2012
ok belt but I do not need it have one with my wader. Got it as reward
There are no questions or answers for this item.