|94qt||31.5'' x15''||$159.99 USD|
SOMETHING EVERY SERIOUS FISHERMAN NEEDS. . . Measure and filet your catch on a stable, compact cutting board that attaches securely on your cooler and is removable for your safety and convenience. Non-stick, non-corrosive board neatly stores: 7" Dexter Russell filet knife - Comes with lifetime guarantee. Ceramic sharpening rods that use a two-stage sharpening process for an incredibly sharp, durable edge. This board has been designed to withstand the elements. It’s safe for food contact and cleans up easily. It even floats!
- The BaitBoard is a removable cutting board and knife sharpening system for the top of your cooler.
- The cutting board and storage rail assembly are manufactured from a cellular PVC material. This material is U.V. stabilized and designed to withstand the elements
- A tape measure is recessed in the cutting board and filled with a clear epoxy for a level cutting surface
- This cutting platform is safe for food handling
- The board is attached to your cooler with an industrial strength water resistant Velcro. For best results, clean your cooler top with alcohol prior to placing on the Velco and do not separate for 24 hrs.
- The BaitBoard comes equipped with a 7 inch Dexter Russell V-Lo filet knife, which has a life time guarantee
- Two ceramic sharpening rods that will never wear out are inserted into holes that hold the rods at two different angles, giving it a two stage sharpening system. The first stage thins the blade and the second stage puts an incredibly sharp durable edge on the blade. Sharpening instructions and safety precautions come with each board. Follow them carefully and enjoy your new BaitBoard!
- To remove the sharpening rods, press down on the left side of rods, right side pops up
- All recessed compartments have individual drain holes
- All hardware is stainless steel
- The BaitBoard has been designed to withstand the rigors of a saltwater environment using proven and time tested materials
4 Stars based on 1 reviews
December 19, 2015
Different model than pictured
Got my bait board the other day to attach to the top of my 94qt Igloo Cooler. The first thing that struck me is it did not look just like the one pictured here. The center line ruler was not completely blue or flat to the surface as I was expecting. Instead it was simply numbers and slashes ground into the board with a blue epoxy for contrast. I wish the epoxy would have been level with the top of the board but I imagine there was a bit of settling causing it to be indented. All in all, however, I don't think this will be a huge problem. There is also an addition of side walls that are not shown in the picture, which I think are a good addition. If you go to the actual product website you will see photos of how they are actually being made now. The only other tip I would say is to let the velcro set up indoors. I left mine on the boat and morning dew caused the velcro to get all wet and not adhere properly. A little bit of Locktite Super Glue Gel and I had that problem resolved, however. All in all I am pleased with the cutting board and believe it will work for exactly what I wanted it for.
Pros-Large cutting surface that doesn't have to be mounted on a gunnel or taking up space when not in use.
Cons-Center ruler not completely flush with board
There are no questions or answers for this item.