All metal parts are stainless steel and all plastic parts are made of black acetal, which is a high performance engineering thermoplastic that is used in unlubricated bearing applications. Acetal is tough and very resistant to UV light. You'll find the BogaGrip to be very strong and resistant to conditions encountered while fishing in fresh or saltwater.
Each BogaGrip's scale is calibrated with certified weights to insure accuracy within one increment. You can send your BogaGrip to IGFA (954-927-2628 Dania Beach, FL) where they can certify it for world record catches.
|BogaGrip features four functions acting together that makes it such a handy fishing tool.|
- Jaws are arranged such that the weight of the fish will cause the jaws to shut even tighter
- Locking mechanism keeps jaws in their tightest position
- Swivel motion eliminates torque from a spinning fish
- Shock absorber dampens a fish's attempt to get free
- Great for catch & release fishing - weigh and photograph your fish in a short amount of time
- Keeps hands dry in cold weather
- Easy maintenance; long lasting durability
- Stainless steel construction
- Scales embossed in stainless steel tubing for durability
- Fits in most tackle boxes
- Made in the U.S.A.