Daiwa Seaborg Megatwin SB1000MT Dendoh Reel
Reg Price $1,349.95
Our Price $849.95
Our Price $849.95
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per Handle Turn||Weight||Max Drag||Line Capacity Mono (lb/yds)||Line Capacity Braid (lb/yds)||Price|
|Reg Price $1,349.95Our Price $849.95|
Seaborg Megatwin reels let you shift between two separate power ranges with the simple press of a button. Chose high speed range for quick retrieve of terminal rigs and checking bait, or high power range for pulling up heavy weights andmoving large fish.
Seaborg Megatwin Features:
- Megatwin dual speed range power assist winding
- Automatic downshift from speed to power mode
- Daiwa's patented Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Programmable Auto Stop feature stops winding when the lure reaches the surface
- Up to 25 ball bearings, including CRBB anti-corrosion bearings
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (12-16.8V)
- Line Counter and Depth Memory
- Automated jigging function
- LCD Readout
Awesome looking reel.
September 20, 2014
I have not used the reels yet, but based on the specs they look like they are going to be great! I have used the motor to wind the new line on them and can't wait to use them.
3 Questions & 3 Answers
from new york asked:
February 21, 2017
is this good for deep drop sword fishing thanks
We would not recommend using the Seaborg Megatwin SB1000MT for swordfish. We would recommend the Shimano Beastmaster 9000 or a Hooker Electric Tiagra or International.
on February 21, 2017
from FLA Keys asked:
October 2, 2012
how much 80# line will this hold?
880 yards of 80lb braid.
on October 2, 2012
from Istanbul TURKEY asked:
May 22, 2012
How can I get electric line for this product. The electric line of my SB 1000 MT Dendoh Reel is damaged.
We sell the Daiwa Saltiga Boat Braided Line: http://www.tackledirect.com/daiwa-saltiga-boat-braided-line.html
on May 22, 2012
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99