- Frame and sideplates machined from solid bar stock aluminum
- Five CRBB Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings plus roller bearing
- Free-Floating Spool for maximum casting performance
- Magforce®-Z automatic magnetic anti-backlash control (Centriflex automatic centrifugal system on 300 size)
- Ultra-smooth, multi-disc drag with Daiwa’s exclusive fiber composite and stainless washers
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Dura-Loc™ pinion for solid gear engagement
- Rugged, six-point drive train support
- Machined aircraft aluminum spool
- Cut proof Titanium Nitrided stainless steel line guide
- Spool click on 300 size
- Hard anodized to resist corrosion
Simple Casting Adjustment
Magforce®-Z quickly adjusts to any skill level by simply pressing and turning the sideplate.
Fast Takedown Sideplate For spool changes and quick maintenance
Ultra-Tough, Ultra Precision For maximum strength and dead-on alignment, frame and sideplates are cut from solid bar stock aluminum by some of the world’s most advanced machining equipment.