DOA Tough Guy
The DOA Tough Guy features the detailed looks and action seen in numerous species of baitfish found world wide.
|D.O.A. Tough Guy||5/8 oz.||Select Color||$5.99 USD|
The DOA Tough Guy features the detailed looks and action seen in numerous species of baitfish found world wide. The hollow lure body creates an air bladder which, when combined with it's custom hook/weight design, keeps the Tough Guy running upright whether it's being trolled, bounced along a rocky bottom, or standing still. For best performance use a loop knot instead of a swivel.
Fishing the Tough Guy
- Light & Medium Spin ( 4-16 lb. test ): Twitching this lure right on the bottom makes an irresistable, natural presentation.
- Current or Fast Water: Cast up current, twitch the D.O.A. Tough Guy and keep a fast retrieve to have the Tough Guy swim with current. Cast cross current, let the current drag the lure across the bottom.
- Deeper Water: The "Tough Guy" is designed to sink quickly. This fast sinking weedless lure design allows the Tough Guy to be retrieved in deeper water with heavier cover - getting the lure to where the big lazy females live.
- Structure Fishing: Cast as close to the structure or habitat as possible. Let the fish think the DOA Tough Guy is trying to seek shelter to avoid being eaten.
- Drop Offs: Cast into shallow water and retrieve quickly followed by a brief stall to allow the Tough Guy to follow the contour of the drop off.
4.5 Stars based on 3 reviews
April 26, 2015
It catches redfish like crazy. Have caught some big bull red with this lure!
Lake worth, FL
February 27, 2015
this is great for big bass caught tons and tons of them
Lake Worth, FL
February 5, 2015
I like to sometimes use the pinfish color for snook. Durable but not as good as other DOA products on the market.
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Starting at $225.00