- Constructed from 17-4 Stainless Steel.
- Non-slip rubber grips molded integral with handle.
- Replaceable line cutters consist of anvil and cutter, both constructed of tungsten carbide and diamond ground for sharpness. Cuts new technology fiber braided lines, up to four-hundred-fifty pound monofilament, as well as one-hundred-eighty pound stainless line.
- Sleeve bearing is machined from solid brass and is electroless nickel plated to give years of corrosion protection with non-seizure operation.
- The CP850EX Pliers weigh five ounces, are three eights of an inch thick and measure six and one half inches in total length.
- The jaws are alloyed with titanium carbide for an excellent grip without damaging the hook.
- A custom fitted Cordura™ sheath is supplied with pliers.
- The CP850EX has channel cut grooves machined into the jaws and an internally mounted return spring.
Donnmar Checkpoint CP850EX Stainless Plier