Malin NK40-30 BOA NO-KINK Titanium Shock Leader
|40 lb.||.013 in.||30 ft.||$35.99 USD|
Malins revolutionary BOA No-Kink Titanium shock leader wire is the best choice for all fishing applications requiring a leader, whether it be live or dead bait, conventional lures or fly.
Malin's BOA No-Kink Titanium shock leader offers all of the following advantages:
- Corrosion proof for maximum abrasion resistance.
- A stretch value of 10% to 15% for increased hook setting ability, and protection against excessive shock.
- Rivals fluorocarbon for invisibility in water because of its natural color and non-glare finish; stands up to toothy fishes, fluorocarbon does not.
- Highly flexible and virtually impossible to kink in a fishing application; cannot be haywire twisted and does not need to be crimped.
- A titanium leader than can be tied using the following knots: standard clinch knot, perfection loop, Albright to mono, snell to hooks, figure eight knot, surgeonĘs knot and loop to loop. Just pull the knots down snug using pliers, until you feel the stretch, and trim tag end. The knot will appear to be loose and will not pack down like a mono knot, but donĘt worry, they will hold.
Knots are hard to tie
August 28, 2013
It's practically impossible to tie good knots I used 40 lb and it broke easily! Knots were not dependable don't buy this crap
Cons:Can't tie a knot!!