Malin NK50-30 BOA NO-KINK Titanium Shock Leader
|50 lb.||.017 in.||30 ft.||$39.99 USD|
Malins revolutionary BOA No-Kink Titanium shock leader wire is the best choice for all fishing applications requiring a leader, whether it be live or dead bait, conventional lures or fly.
Malin's BOA No-Kink Titanium shock leader offers all of the following advantages:
- Corrosion proof for maximum abrasion resistance.
- A stretch value of 10% to 15% for increased hook setting ability, and protection against excessive shock.
- Rivals fluorocarbon for invisibility in water because of its natural color and non-glare finish; stands up to toothy fishes, fluorocarbon does not.
- Highly flexible and virtually impossible to kink in a fishing application; cannot be haywire twisted and does not need to be crimped.
- A titanium leader than can be tied using the following knots: standard clinch knot, perfection loop, Albright to mono, snell to hooks, figure eight knot, surgeonĘs knot and loop to loop. Just pull the knots down snug using pliers, until you feel the stretch, and trim tag end. The knot will appear to be loose and will not pack down like a mono knot, but donĘt worry, they will hold.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Titanium is the way to go
November 15, 2014
I fish for Wahoo and the leaders made with Boa Titanium are far better than regular cable ones. Wahoo rolls over leaders and try to bite and cut them. This Leaders hold much better and do not Kink at all!!!
Pros:Last for long time, no Kinks great power.
Our Price: $29.99
Our Price: $299.99
Starting at $5.99
Our Price: $29.49
Our Price: $6.99