Millionaire S Series Baitcasting Reels
$64.95 - $74.95
FW - SW
|H - MH||2+1||5.1:1||10||210/12|
|XH - H||2+1||5.1:1||10.3||310/12|
Here's Daiwa X-Treme performance to fit any angler's budget. Classic-Shaped baitcaster with today's most advanced performance features - yet at a price you'd normally pay for an ordinary reel.
Daiwa Millionaire-S Baitcasting Series Features
- Super Speed Shaft™ For maximum spool performance - longer, easier casting
- Centriflex™ automatic centrifugal spool brake
- Rigid, one-piece aluminum spool brake
- Infinite Anti Reverse means virtually no handle slap-back for firmer hook sets with less shock to the reel
- Aluminum Alloy spool
- Spool click on 300 size
- Massive, seven element Super Drag™
- Anodized to resist saltwater corrosion
3 Questions & 3 Answers
from Lawencburg Kentucky asked:
February 2, 2017
Will the 300 handle a 200 or 300 pound shark
No it will not. You will need a much larger conventional reel with a much higher line capacity in order to land sharks in the size range.
on February 3, 2017
from Carmel, N.Y asked:
June 19, 2015
what is the drag capacity of the 300 model and would the 300 model be good for Fluke fishing?
Hello Mike. Max drag on that reel is 11 pounds.
on June 22, 2015
Michael T. Cmero Sr.
from Carmel, New York asked:
January 10, 2013
can these reels be used for heavy salt water use? Can this reel be used with braided line?
These reels can be used for both salt or fresh water and are capable of handling braided line as well.
on January 11, 2013