Momoi Hi-Catch Diamond 30Lb 1000Yd Spool
Our Best Holiday Offers
Extended Cyber Week Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders Over $49 - No Code
$4.99 - 2 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 - No Code
Returns Extended Until 1/31/17
Current Active Promotions
|Lb Test||Line Diameter||Yards||Color||Price|
30 lb. test
|30 lb.||.59 mm||1000 yds||Select|
Momoi's Diamond Monofilament is the clear choice for extreme conditions! Tougher finish offers superior abrasion resistance for extreme conditions! New formulations offers tensile strengths up to 200% of stated line tests. Superior knot strength is the most critical factor in choosing a monofilament. Momoi's unique "Diamond Clear" color combines the benefits of high visibility yellow line and the clarity of clear line. Economical new spool sizes offer closer match to reel capacities.
Momoi Hi-Catch Diamond Monofilament Line - The #1 Monofilament in the World
- Tougher finish offers superior abrasion resistance for "Extreme" conditions.
- New formulation offers tensile strengths up to 200% of stated line tests.
- Superior knot strengths, the most critical factor in choosing a monofilament.
- Unique "High Vis Yellow, Brilliant Blue & Diamond Clear" colors combine the benefits of high visibility line and the clarity of clear line.
- Economical new spool sizes offer closer match to reel capacities.
5 Stars based on 4 reviews
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Brilliant blue is amazing
March 20, 2016
This is the best line I've ever used. ThE brilliant blue looks amazing on my reels and has amazing knot strength!
ProsLooks amazing, easy to tie knots, strong
February 13, 2015
Line is bright blue out of the water and easy to see. Excellent knot strength.
ProsAbrasion resistant. Easier to see when out of the water.
mono line review
November 20, 2013
Best mono line I have used, kinda expansive but worth it
March 31, 2013
I used this to make Hi-Low rigs and fish finder rigs and caught 11 3-4' shark without changing the line. Yes they did abrade the line little but never broke.
There are no questions or answers for this item.