Okuma Helios A Low Profile Reels
The Okuma Helios Low Profile Baitcasting Reel is a balanced system that can withstand extreme conditions and perform effortlessly.
|Gear Ratio||Weight||Line Retrieve||Max Drag||Mono Capacity|
The Okuma Helios Low Profile Baitcasting Reel is a balanced system that can withstand extreme conditions and perform effortlessly. Oversized EVA grips, carbon fiber handle and cast control accessed through the Spool Access Port complete this item for a well-built, durable reel. The Helios Reel features AlumiLite Frame Construction, Quick Set Anti-Reverse, and Okuma's Velocity Control System to deliver premium performance and rugged reliability.
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and side plates
- CRC:Corrosion resistant coating process
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite Drag system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 8BB+1RB stainless steel bearing drive system
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 Spool berings
- Quick-set anti reverse roller bearing
- 7-position velocity control system
- Ergonomic carbon fiber handle design keeps cranking closer to reel body
- Easy change side plate access port
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- Right or Left handed models available
- 3 year limited warranty
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Starting at $69.00
$59.99 Our Price: $28.95
Starting at $84.99
Starting at $16.99
Our Price: $6.99