Our Best Holiday Offers
Extended Cyber Week Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders Over $49 - No Code
$4.99 - 2 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 - No Code
Returns Extended Until 1/31/17
Current Active Promotions
|Gear Ratio||Bearings||Weight||Line Retrieve||Max Drag||Mono Capacity|
|5.0:1||9BB+1RB||10.3 oz||25 in.||18 lb.||200/6 (0.22)|
- Multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- DFD: Dual Force Drag system
- 9BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body design
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid rotor design
- EOS: Patented Elliptical Oscillation System
- Hybrid spool design with graphite arbor and aluminum lip
- ADC: Aluminum Drag Chamber precision spool system
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Trio spinning reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
3 Stars based on 2 reviews
By Corey Hall
July 2, 2016
I have no complaints about the reel, I've put many an hour and large saltwater trophies in the kayak with this reel and many other Okuma reels. As far as the "poorly placed bail screw" that another purchaser mentioned, I am unaware of this issue, but I handle my reels correctly and flip the bail by hand, and not by reeling the handle until the bail closes, which is the only way I could see having an issue with anything.
ProsAll good here.
ConsMake sure to clean your reels with clean water after fishing, especially in saltwater, as I have found that with Okuma reels, the paint used on the polymer parts doesn't handle saltwater well after long periods of use if not thoroughly cleaned.
By Joe Ferguson
Awesome looking but thats it...
July 31, 2012
What a great looking reel plain and simple! Really sharp looking, smooth crank, nice cast until... a poorly designed bale screw placement causes line to snag on it. and sadly i bought 4 of them before realizing it...
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Our Price: $12.00
Our Price: $299.95
Our Price: $319.95
Our Price: $239.99
Our Price: $25.99