Penn International VSX Combos
Penn International VSX models are constructed to achieve the extreme drag ranges expected by anglers fishing with super-braids. Unlike other products that advertise their high-potential drag settings but fail to inform you that these drag settings result in drag curves that are anything but angler friendly, and have a high potential to pop lines, pull hooks, and result in lost fish, Penn VSX models have been engineered to achieve these extreme drag settings while maintaining an appropriate and smooth drag curve throughout the entire range of the drag-lever. Simply put, Penn Engineering at its finest.
Ideal for any offshore challenge, Penn International V ARA Stand-up Rods feature all AFTCO Rollers for minimal line wear, tubular P450 Glass, and a machined, Aluminum Butt, gimbal, and reel seat for maximum lifting power and durability. Foregrip material is EVA foam for the ultimate in durability and comfort.
Designed for the extreme angler, Penn International VSX Reels are intended for Big-Game Anglers fishing super-braid lines with heavier drag settings.
- Machine-Cut, Heat-Treated Stainless Steel Main and Pinion Gears, and Drag Cam
- Powerful Double-Disc Drag with 150-Degree Drag Quadrant
- Graduated Push-to-Turn Preset
- One-Touch Shifting
- Four Aircraft-Grade, Sealed, Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Machined, Gold Anodized One-Piece Frame
- Forged & Machined Spool and Side Plates
- Stainless Steel Reel Stand
- Penn Extreme Drag Cam (30VXS 35-lb@Strike Max; 50VSX 45-lb@Strike Max)
Overall Rating for Penn International VSX Combos