Penn TRQS7-G TORQUE Spinning Reel Gold
|Mono Line Capacity|
|Braid Line Capacity|
Anglers needing a rugged spinning reel for heavy saltwater angling can rely on the new Penn Torque spinning reel in three sizes for any briny situation. With this USA-made reel, shark and striper chasers can take to the Montauk surf with size 5 bucktails and spoons while Miami anglers can handle the tackle testing sailfish and tarpon. In the Gulf, yellowfins and cobia will be no match. Fully sealed, saltwater and sand simply canít get into the fully machined aluminum body, the 7+1 stainless steel bearings and the patented Versa-drag. The oversized HT-100 Versa-Drag system allows for multiple drag settings to match everchanging fishing situations. Available in classic Penn gold or the new black with gold accents, the Torque features an integral clutch sleeve to eliminate any back play of the rotor, one-piece aluminum frame with forged aluminum spool and sideplates, and a rugged one-piece handle arm. The 100% stainless steel bail features a unique system under the rotor where the angler can choose between automatic or manual trip at the touch of a switch. The high capacity spool is braid ready, which means the reel is built to withstand the strains that braided lines put on a reel.
Penn Torque Spinning Reels features:
- Full metal body
- One piece machined aluminum frame
- Forged and machined aluminum spool, sideplates, and one piece handle arm
- Fully sealed gearbox and drag system
- Oversize HT-100 Versa-Drag system
- Integral clutch sleeve eliminates any back play during hook set
- 7 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear
- Hardened stainless steel pinion gear
- High strength 100% stainless steel bail system
- Innovative bail trip switch allows the angler to choose between manual and auto mode
- Bailless models available
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great purchase, will have for life
April 17, 2016
This was a great buy. It is full metal and virtually bullet proof. I am very glad I bought it and I will have it for life.
Pros:full metal body easy to control drag knob