PENTAX 8x43 DCF SP Binoculars
|Magnification||Objective Lens Diameter||Weight||Field of View @ 100 yds||Waterproof||Compass||Price|
|8x||43mm||24.5oz||330 ft||Yes||No||$579.00 USD|
The PENTAX DCF SP binoculars can be used in the most extreme weather conditions. The DCF SP is housed in a nitrogen-filled magnesium-ally waterproof body (JIS Class 6) and protected with full-body rubber housing. View your subjects with exceptional image quality and close focusing with edge-to-edge sharpness with inner-focus optical design incorporating hybrid aspherical eyepiece lenses, high-resolution phase-coated roof prisms, hydrophobic coating on exposed objective and eyepiece lenses, and multi-coated optical elements.
- Enjoy fatigue-free viewing even during extended observations with long eye relief and lightweight design
- Keep your diopter settings locked with a diopter adjuster with lock mechanism
- Enjoy perfect eye relief with or without glasses with 4-stop helicoids-type eyepiece rings.
- Focus on nearby subjects with an extra-short minimum focusing distance
- The Pentax DCF SP series comes with a limited lifetime warranty
Overall Rating for PENTAX 8x43 DCF SP Binoculars
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|