- Withstanding The Salt Assault: Working with corrosion experts, we developed our own multi-layer SaltGuard finish to keep PT saltwater reels looking and performing their best.
- Line Management System: Quantum's exclusive LMS Line Management System, available on every Quantum PT spinning reel, is re-designed for 2009 to allow your line to be directed to the line roller even more smoothly upon retrieve.
- Pour On The Sauce: Quantum Hot sauce contains a special, proprietary blend of synthetic and organic additives to provide the ultimate balance in performance, protection, durability, and smoothness in both grease and oil for all fishing equipment.
- Timag II Bail: The only spinning reels with a Nickel-Titanium bail wire that never gets bent out of shape. And unlike traditional bail springs, our magnetic bail trip will never wear out — and it's guaranteed for life.
- Customized Bearings: Most reels use stock bearings made for other applications. Not ours. We designed our own high-grade stainless bearings to exact specs to minimize vibration and friction. Then we fit them in a special polymer cage for added sensitivity and corrosion protection.
- Ceramics Take The Heat: PT drag systems feature ceramic washers to dissipate heat during long runs. We also use ceramics to reduce wear in our baitcast levelwind systems.
- Unyielding Metal Construction: All PT reels begin with single-piece aluminum frames, each machined with computer-guided precision, to hold all critical components in perfect alignment. We use special high-strength grades of aluminum to yield lightweight reels that will not flex even during heavy cranking.
Quantum Cabo PTsD Spinning Reels