FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING On Orders Over $200 w/ Coupon: FALL15
Limited Time Only - Expires 10/31
Features of the Shimano Bristol Bay Bag
- Waterproof heavy-duty tarpaulin material.
- Top lid is heat-press processed to reject any water that gets in.
- Shimano's exclusive water-drainage construction. Any water that gets in through the stitch holes of the zipper, drop through the gap between inner and outer shell drips out of the drain hole located at the bottom of the bag.
- Main compartment is made with insulated PVC material that is a totally dry area. Keep your valuable items such as camera, cloth or fishing tackle dry (The bag must be zipped, closed and sit on upright position).
- Main compartment can be also used as live-well for shrimp and minnow when battery-operated air pump is set through the hole in the back side of bag (except Cooler bag).
More Features of the Shimano Bristol Bay Bag
- Zipped mesh back pocket for holding air-pump or additional storage
- Water-resistant front pocket (except Cooler bag).
- Non-skid, non-slip PVC bottom material for extra grip on wet surface.
- Adjustable shoulder strap and pull handle on both sides (except Cooler bag).
- 1¼" thick Styrofoam placed in the bottom makes this bag floatable with to 40lbs of contents when top lid is properly zipped and closed in limited time.
- Tackle Bag ?Large holds up to five 370 large size utility boxes(not included)and Tackle Bag-Medium holds up to five 360 medium size utility boxes(not included).
- Cooler bag holds 20 beverage cans with ice.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Overall Rating for Shimano Bristol Bay Bags