Shimano Talica TAC20BFC Billfish Lever Drag Reel
|Line Retrieve Per Crank||Mono Line Capacity||Full Max Drag with Freespool||Strike Min Drag with FreeSpool||S A-RB BB||Gear Ratio||Weight|
|60||20-640, 30-440||15||4||6||6.7:1||28.1||$819.99 USD|
The Shimano Talica True Billfish concept lever drag reel is designed for being able to meet highest level of pro tournament requirements of Pro Billfish. These innovative reels offer moderate drag curve under low drag setting, the only model at this time that offers this.
- External Strike detent which is best solution for circle hook setting by lever drag
- Long Life Clicker
- Weight Reduced frame
- Weight Reduction Holes to keep reel weight balance in check
- Reinforced mono spool
- High tension preset knob under low drag setting helps to decrease line breakage by avoiding accidental drag changes
- Over-sized gear box for 60" drive gear
- Hollow lightweight knob for improved speed
I would recommend this item to a friend.
April 1, 2014
GREAT LINE CAPACITY ,SMOOTH DRAG,EASY OPERATION WHILE KITE FISHING . 60 INCHES PER CRANK SMOKES THE COMPETITION , AND CATCHES UP TO ANY BOW IN THE LINE OR SLACK WHEN PULLED FROM A KITE.
Starting at $14.99