Shimano TRX500HG TranX High Gear Baitcasting Reel
|Line Retrieve Per Crank||Hollow Ace Capacity|
|Mono Capacity (lb/yds)||Max|
|S A-RB Bearings||Roller Bearings||Gear|
|25lb||7||1||6.6:1||20.0 oz||$499.99 USD|
- X-Ship provides an extra smooth retrieve with superior durability.
- HEG - a larger drive gear and pinion gear increase cranking efficiency.
- SF - Superfree Bearing supported Pinion Gear eliminates friction with spool shaft for better freespool.
- E.I. Surface treatment on the spool protects against corrosion from saltwater soaked braided line.
- S A-RB coating protects bearings from rust in saltwater use.
- Super Stopper eliminates handle back play.
- VBS Brake System effectively reacts to spool rotation speed to provide ideal brake force at all times during cast.
- Dartainium II Drag Washer provides incredibly smooth drag performance with durability.
- Ergonomic Power Handle for better leverage
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Must have for Bow Jiggen
July 10, 2014
I absolutely fell in love with the reel over my last Tuna Trip. I was casting out 50-60 yards with a blue and chrome Tady Yo Yo jig. I would wait about 30 sec to 1 min and then crank it in as fast I can. I caught 5 yellowfin in 2 hours and felt like a rock star on the boat (limit for the day). No one else could achieve the speed that the Tranx could, I would say close to 30 mph at full crank. No one else caught a fish, even when they used the same jig and believe me they tried. If you crank the jig too slow Tuna can get a good look at it and back off. The speed of the retrieve made all the difference in the world.
Pros:Light and absolutely fun. I felt like I was fishing with a trout pole. Pair with a Terez 8 plus med 30-60 I bought a second one today.
Cons:Line must be wet to avoid tangles on long casts.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Awesome reel for building your jig stick...
April 13, 2014
Very smooth casting and retrieve. Sits low on your seat and since it is a levelwind no need to worry about your line. Think of this as your baitcaster but for bigger fish and bait.
Pros:My friend went the next day to get one.
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426