XTRATUF 22172G Neoprene Mid Boot
|Neoprene, Chevron-soled, mid boot.||Copper||Select Size||$85.99 USD|
This neoprene boot will keep you dry and reduce leg and back fatigue all day long. A light, flexible material ensures easy slip on and off. Virtually impervious to moisture or chemical splashes. The tough, chevron patterned sole provides a stable, solid base from which to push off while protecting the bottom of your foot. The high cut also prevents any mishaps to your pant legs.
- Slip-resistant chevron outsole and heel provide sure, gripping traction on slick footings
- 100% waterproof and seamless for seal-tight protection
- Supportive heel counters reduce heel slippage and provide form-fitting comfort
- Built-in cushion insoles with arch support help fight fatigue and stress of legs and back
- Triple-dipped to create a seamless coating of neoprene highly resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, chemicals and contaminants
- Neoprene rubber is softer, lighter and far more pliable than ordinary rubber
- Fabric linings are soft and durable, feet slide easily in and out
new york, NY
April 27, 2015
one simple boot can be use in the beach or boat. not fancy material and thread on it. it works well waterproof wise..
By Thomas W.
Chinese Made -- Don't Know How They'll Hold-up
January 4, 2015
I've owned a pair of the prior, U.S. made, ones for years. They're great ... what else can you say for the brand all (it seems) the party skippers and deckhands wear? Unfortunately, a few years back they closed down the U.S. plant and moved production to China. I've heard nothing but VERY BAD reports about these Chinese-made ones. I did read that they became aware of the problems, pulled existing inventory, and made changes. I don't know. That's why I only give a 3-star rating. If the production gets back to the U.S.-made quality, I would give 5-stars. If it remains where it was (is?) I'd give 1-star. Bot this pair for my fishing buddy for Salmon fishing in Alaska ... they're Chinese-made, so I'll (he'll) see how they hold up.
ProsU.S.-made ones (if you can find them) are great.
ConsDon't know about these Chinese-made ones.
By Rob D.
VENICE BEACH CALIFORNIA
Best Boot On The Market
August 19, 2014
I bought my first pair back in 04-05, working as a deckhand I needed a boot that was comfortable & durable & they are. I out grew them but my pops has been using them for years now, they still have plenty of tread. I just bought a brand new pair from tackle direct, perfect fit & they let your feet breath better than most all other boots.
ProsDurable comfortable breath better
April 22, 2014
There is a good reason why commercial fisherman in the Bering Sea use these boots. They are hands down the best.
Our Price: $29.99
Our Price: $299.99
Starting at $5.99
Our Price: $29.49
Our Price: $6.99