XTRATUF 22274G Insulated Neoprene High Boot
|Insulated Neoprene, Chevron-soled, high boot.||Copper||Select Size||$113.99 USD|
This neoprene, insulated boot will keep you dry and reduce leg and back fatigue all day long. A light, flexible material ensures easy slip on and off. Virtually impervious to moisture or chemical splashes. The tough, chevron patterned sole provides a stable, solid base from which to push off while protecting the bottom of your foot. The high cut also prevents any mishaps to your pant legs.
- Built-in polymeric foam insulation
- Slip-resistant chevron outsole and heel provide sure, gripping traction on slick footings
- 100% waterproof and seamless for seal-tight protection
- Supportive heel counters reduce heel slippage and provide form-fitting comfort
- Built-in cushion insoles with arch support help fight fatigue and stress of legs and back
- Triple-dipped to create a seamless coating of neoprene highly resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, chemicals and contaminants
- Neoprene rubber is softer, lighter and far more pliable than ordinary rubber
- Fabric linings are soft and durable, feet slide easily in and out
March 20, 2016
We'll built for years of hard use
best boat boats
September 23, 2015
these boots are great for cold weather boating. I use these boats in early spring and late fall on the boat ramp every weekend.
Proslight durable and confortable
New York, NY
October 26, 2014
These are great boots. In addition to providing warmth, the neoprene makes the boots easier to put on and take off. The fit is good even for my EEE wide feet. Highly recommended.
ProsWide fit, decent warmth
ConsNone thus far
April 22, 2014
There is a good reason why commercial fisherman in the Bering Sea use these boots. They are hands down the best.
best boots iv ever owned
February 8, 2014
great boots, kept my feet warm during northeast cod season, not to heavy, just a good overall boot
very good boots
December 1, 2013
I've Used These A Few Times This Season And They Are Great!! The Cold Is Not An Issue. A Bit On The Heavy Side But Awesome None The Less!
Long Island, NY
November 2, 2013
I've gone through quite a few boots but these are top notch. Extremely comfortable, rugged, and the grip is right on!
By Steve from Brooklyn
XTRATUF Insulated Boots
November 3, 2012
These boots were ordered to replace a pair bought a few years ago that were too heavy to use. So far, so good. They are light weight and comfortable, gripping the deck very well. That's important when blackfishing when the deck is always wet and cold. Footing is very secure. Glad I bought them and I bought them as soon as I got the e-mail announcement.
ProsWarm, thigh high fit, secure footing.
ConsPricey and narrow. Should have a wider fit.
Our Price: $29.99
Our Price: $299.99
Starting at $5.99
Our Price: $29.49
Our Price: $6.99