Yeti Tundra 45 Quart Coolers
|45 Quart||25.5''||15.5''||15.5''||White||$349.99 USD|
|45 Quart||25.5''||15.5''||15.5''||Tan||$349.99 USD|
|45 Quart||25.5''||15.5''||15.5''||Ice Blue||$349.99 USD|
The Construction of YETI Tundra coolers is carried to the extreme, because there are elite groups of outdoorsment and adventurers who seek extremes. Desert sun has scorched these coolers. Blizzards have frozen them. Bears have gnawed on them. They have tumbled off trucks and cliffs. All the while, Tundra coolers have kept their cool. This is one ice chest that puts no conditions on reliability under the harshest conditions.
Yeti Tundra Series Cooler Features
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable.
- Constructed of food grade material that is dry ice compatible.
- Three inches of insulation in the lid and 2 inches in the walls provides superior insulation.
- Freezer style sealing gasket locks out the heat.
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body.
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid.
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper extend and break.
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it.
- Replaceable nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier.
- Drain plug and rubber washer guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting.
- Easy upgrade - outer dimensions are similar to other marine coolers.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Best Build Cooler
October 18, 2013
Bought the Tundra 45 and more then happy with it. I feel that this size cooler is great for a wide range of activities. Fits a case 24 cans of your favorite beverages. I choose this size cooler for the fact that it is the biggest cooler that can be comfortably carried by one person. As with any Yeti cooler you can expect your ice keeping longer and rugged durability.
Pros:Keeps ice for longer periods of times.