Korkers CastTrax Fishing Overshoe FA5200
Korkers CastTrax is a cleated overshoe product with 36 replaceable threaded carbide spikes per pair.
36 spikes per pair placed under toe, heel and ball of foot
Korkers CastTrax is an ultra durable cleated overshoe product that provides sure-footed traction on mossy rock, ice and slick terrain.
- Quick release buckle & strap system for easy on/off.
- 36 replaceable durable threaded carbide spikes per pair placed under toe, heel and ball of foot. Allows for customization and extends the life of the product.
- Molded rubber walls at toe, heel, and side provide secure fit.
- Combination of aggressive rubber lug & carbide spike pattern provides traction on any surface.
- Includes 10 additional carbide replacement spikes & 1 buckle.
Korkers CastTrax Cleated Fishing Overshoe
Must have for fishing on rocks.
April 18, 2015
If you ever fish standing on a rock, you need Korkers. They are a very good product!
February 25, 2015
A good product
Delaware County, PA
Don't go in the water with out them !!!
November 4, 2013
I have been fishing the Salmon River in NY for over 20 years now, always wearing Korkers. Last year my original Korkers finally needed to be replaced. The new design of the CastTrax is a great improvement and by far the best way to be safe on the water.
ProsEasy on and off. Improved grip and stud placement