Korkers Chrome Fishing Wading Boot
Korkers top of the line Chrome sets a new standard for technical fishing wading boots - comes outfitted with two OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable full perimeter traction outsoles.
Reg Price $199.99Our Price $129.99
|Moonrock/Black||2 lbs 13 oz / pair, including attached soles||Kling-On &|
Plain Felt Soles
|07||Reg Price $199.99Our Price $129.99|
Korkers Chrome Fishing Wading Boot sets a new standard for technical fishing boots. Korkers Chrome Boot is constructed with sleek yet tough whitewater raft type material and seamless toe guards. Chrome also comes outfitted with two OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable full perimeter traction outsoles.
- Chrome FB3110 includes Kling-On and Felt outsoles.
- Chrome FB3120 includes Kling-On and Studded Kling-On outsoles.
- Low profile Boa speed lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit.
- Waterproof materials reduce water absorption and dry faster.
- Lightweight yet durable with fewer seams and screened-on toe protection.
- Integrated midsole drainage ports quickly draw water out keeping boots lighter
Korkers Chrome Boot features
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System 3.0
Korkers is the only wading boot manufacturer to offer interchangeable soles. Korkers OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System gives the angler the option to choose the right sole for their needs on each trip or each day. The OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System allows you to alternate between felt and rubber soles or even dedicate a unique pair of felt soles for each river system you fish, thus reducing the spread of invasive species.OmniTrax 3.0 is easy to use; no special tool is required and boots do not have to be removed to change the outsole. Snap in the outsole and begin walking; natural walking motion ensures the outsole locks into place. Orange tabs provide visual confirmation that the outsole is locked in.
- Felt outsole - compressed high-quality felt performs in extremely slippery water conditions.
- Kling-On & Studded Kling-On outsoles - high-friction, non-marking tri-zonal sticky rubber excels in and out of water and reduces water absorption keeping them lightweight and reducing the spread of invasive species.
- Boa Speed Lacing technology provides a glove like fit without any pressure points. The lace system offers an infinite degree of fine tuning in and out of the water with a simple one handed adjustment of the Boa dial. The steel laces absorb no water, reducing weight and helping prevent the spread of invasive species.
- 100% Hydrophobic and Waterproof Materials reduce water absorption, thereby reducing overall weight, and dry faster to increase durability help prevent the spread of invasive species.
- Reduction of stitched seams improves durability and eliminates potential failure points.
- Regrind rubber toe cap provides an added layer of durability without adding weight.
- Integrated midsole drainage ports are at the lowest possible point in the boot, which improves drainage. Less water retention means boots stay lighter and dry faster.
- True Fit sizing eliminates confusion regarding fit; Korkers boots are based on street shoe sizing.
Korkers Soles seperate
July 5, 2016
Fishing a stream about 2 miles up my Korker�€™s soles separated from the uppers. Rather shocking as they advertise themselves as a quality product. Having a good look at them you can see there is very little glue holding the uppers to the Sole. Must have been a Monday Morning boot, or the guy was running out of glue. Had a hell of a time limping back. Luckily I had some leader to hold them together for the walk back. Don�€™t expect them to last forever but where is quality control. Warranty has expired but emailed customer service, as they seemed to have a rather shoddy glue job to say the least. Not much bonding there. Here�€™s the answer I received below. Basically too bad fix them yourself. Gone are the days where people stood behind their products. Can�€™t say I�€™ll be running out to buy another pair of Korkers and rather disappointed, as they are not cheap.
Cons:They fall apart once the warranty is gone