Lamiglas Graphite Surf & Jetty Spinning Rods
$229.95 - $309.95
|Length||Pieces||Lure Weight (oz)||Line Weight (lb)||Handle||Action||Price|
|XS 81 MS|
|8'||1||1/2 - 2||10 - 17||5||Moderate||$229.95 USD|
|XS 9 MHS|
|9'||2||1 - 4||14 - 20||5||Moderate||$264.95 USD|
|XS 10 MS|
|XS 10 MHS|
|10'||2||3 - 6||17 - 40||6||Moderate||$274.95 USD|
|XS 11 MS|
|11'||2||2 - 4||14 - 30||6||Moderate||$309.95 USD|
|XS 1061 PP|
|10'6''||1||1 - 4||10 - 20||4||Mod||$274.95 USD|
Lamiglas Graphite Surf & Jetty Spinning Rods Features
- The blanks used in this premiere series of graphite surf and jetty rods are preferred over all others by custom rod builders
- These super-sensitive graphite blanks are the ultimate in durability; ideal for the pounding surf environment
- The super high gloss, clear-coated design with black wraps and gold accent make a bold statement
- Final touches include Fuji guides, graphite reel seats and attractive, functional EVA and cork tape handles
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Limited lifetime warranty
I would recommend this item to a friend.
8' surf and jetty
September 29, 2015
The 8' surf and jetty is an awesome bay and surf rod. I have been tearing up the trout and reds around the bays and gulf coast. Paired with a Shimano stradic 5000fj and 30# braid its almost too easy to land them. I have many custom rods but this set up is the "one rod" for all /bay slam (reds ,trout , and flounder) , even thinking of king mackerel fishing from the pier with it. Truly impressed.
Pros:Strong, I've slung up to 4oz.'s with no problems, medium action and sensitive, light weight.
Cons:None yet, going on two years
Our Price: $29.99
Our Price: $299.99
Starting at $5.99
Our Price: $29.49
Our Price: $6.99