Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses
|RADAR PATH||Jet Black||Black Iridium Polarized||133mm||0||42.17mm||$260.00 USD|
The lens in this polarized edition of RADAR is engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley uses a liquid infusion process to eliminate the haze and distortion found with ordinary polarized lenses. Optimized with Oakley polarization, RADAR offers the best performance on the planet.
RADAR features Oakley HYDROPHOBIC , a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won't cling.
Stays Ahead Of The Sun
RADAR lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Many performance lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley's HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) .
Offers A Secure, Custom Fit
Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit — two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they're made of UNOBTAINIUM to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley's Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Optimizes Comfort, Protection And Clarity
RADAR is made of lightweight O MATTER for all-day comfort. To keep the heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air. Pure PLUTONITE lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and RADAR meets ANSI Z87 .1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there's no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds all ANSI Z87 .1 standards, and patented POLARIC ELLIPSOID geometry extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
Oakley RADAR PATH Features
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material.
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry.
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Metal icon accents.
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact.
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating.
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment.
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit.
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens.
- Black Iridium Polarized Lens : Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium coating for maximized glare reduction.
Light Transmission: 9%
Protection Index: 3
Conditions: Extremely Bright Light
Neutral / Contrast: Neutral
- Positive Red Iridium Polarized Lens: Medium to bright light. Features a neutral lens tint with an Iridium® coating to tune contrast. Polarized filter reduces glare reflected off surfaces like pavement or asphalt.
Light Transmission: 18%
Protection Index: 3
Conditions: Medium to Bright Light
Neutral / Contrast: Neutral
Overall Rating for RADAR PATH
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426