UltraThon Insect Repellent 2 Oz. Lotion
|2oz||34.34%||up to 12 Hours||$8.99 USD|
Ultrathon's patented 3M Controlled Released Technology was developed to give US Military personnel long-lasting protection in challenging situations - so you can be sure it's the best repellent available for people who spend time in rugged outdoor environments.
Time Release Protection
- Time Release Protection means DEET is slower to evaporate and provides protection after others have dissipated - up to 12 hours of protection against mosquitoes.
- Ultrathon's Time Release Protection gives the user a balanced mix between concentration of DEET and long lasting protection. Our unique technology provides longer lasting protection with less DEET.
- Ultrathon Insect Repellent was initially developed by 3M for the US Military to provide up to 12 hours of protection for their troops. It is still used today.
- Advanced 3M formulation creates an effective barrier that repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus, and ticks that may carry Lyme Disease.
- Ultrathon is the only insect repellent on the market today that is both Splash & Sweat Resistant
- Ultrathon has been tested in the harshest environments in the world – the Central American Jungles.
- In the mid-1980's, the US Military contacted 3M to develop a better form of protection based on 3M unique Time Release Technology.
- The resulting product, Ultrathon Lotion, quickly replaced their current DEET product and is still being used today by troops in all areas of the world.
new york, NY
March 26, 2015
I use this in Mexico travel to some of mayan ruins.. usually located in deep forest.. I applied this on my face neck, and legs.. works perfectly..
By Robert M
Plant City, FL
September 16, 2012
My wife and I took a trip to Peru and hiked in the rain forest. We were the only couple to leave the rain forest without a single bug bite. I live in Florida and during the summer months the gnats and mosquitoes are relentless and unforgiving, but with UltraThon I'm the only person at the dog park not going insane with bugs.
Consnear the end of the bottle the product is a little sticky unless you have taken care to shake it before use every time.
Our Price: $29.99
Our Price: $299.99
Starting at $5.99
Our Price: $29.49
Our Price: $6.99