St. Croix LSS80MMF Legend Surf Spinning Rod
|8' 1 Pc.|
|8 - 17||3/4 - 3||8.6||2||Reg Price $360.00Our Price $324.00|
Key features of the St. Croix Legend Surf rods are: Fuji LC surf guides with alconite rings featuring sloped frames to reduce line tangling; reliable Fuji DPS reel seats; custom ''X-Grip'' handles.
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap - $20.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
A $7.00 oversize packaging charge may apply to these items as they ship in a long heavy duty tube to protect your items. This fee will still apply when discount shipping coupons are used.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Designed for extreme surf fishing performance.
- Fuji LC surf guides with Alconite ring for greater casting distance and accuracy. Sloped frame reduces line tangling.
- Fuji DPS reel seat/frosted silver hoods.
- Custom ''X-Grip'' handle provides comfort and durability while reducing weight.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
San Antonio, TX
I would recommend this item to a friend.
October 30, 2015
Used this 8' for throwing lures in surf a really enjoyed it. For the sales price, these rods are unbeatable. Light, and very well made. I've got the 11' I use for heavier stuff and am very pleased with both.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Legend Surf 8' Spinning Rod
January 25, 2013
I had a St. Croix Surf rod for years with a Diawa Emblem Z reel. I loved the combination until a rogue wave knocked me down into the rocks on the jetty I was fishing snapping the rod. At the time I had the rod converted to a two piece rod but it was never the same. I finally have gotten around to replacing the rod and went with the Legend Surf. The 8' length is great for jetty or surf action and the light weight and reasonable length lets me cast all day. I love the new rod and highly reccomend the St. Croix Legend series.
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426