St. Croix Tidemaster Inshore Casting Travel Rods
by St. Croix
The new hadcrafted Tidemaster inshore Casting Travel rod series are made with premium SCII graphite for strength and durability.
|7'||M||Fast||3||8 - 17||3/8 - 3/4||4.6||3||$230.00 USD|
|7'||MH||Fast||3||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||5.0||5||$240.00 USD|
|7'6''||MH||Fast||3||10 - 20||1/2 - 1 1/4||5.8||6||$250.00 USD|
|7'6''||H||Fast||3||12 - 25||3/4 - 2||6.6||7||$270.00 USD|
The new handcrafted Tidemaster Inshore Spinning Travel series rods are made with premium SCII graphite for strength and durability. Batson Forecaste hard aluminum-oxide guides feature new 316 stainless steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance, especially compared to 304 stainless steel frames.Tidemaster rods are meticulously finished with two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
|Purchase any St. Croix Rod other than a St. Croix Ice Rod, Ice Combo and receive a FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap - $20.00 retail value. The FREE St. Croix Khaki Logo Cap will be added automatically to your shopping cart.|
- Premium quality SCII Graphite
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook setting power
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling
- Batson Forecaste hard aluminum-oxide guides feature new 316 stainless steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance, especially compared to 304 stainless steel frames
- Fuji ECS or TCS reel Seat/frosted silver hoods
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Starting at $69.00
$59.99 Our Price: $28.95
Starting at $84.99
Starting at $16.99
Our Price: $6.99