Spyderco FRN H-1 Spyderedge Knives
Spyderco's C88 Salt is designed to offer reliable high performance with a never-rust H-1 steel blade. Spyderco's Salt Series shines in fresh and saltwater staying rust-free even if put away wet. Hollow-ground, the H-1 blade is fully serrated. It's similar in shape and size to Spyderco's bestselling Delica model but with more rounded tip.
- All internal steel parts are treated as well making them impervious to rust and pitting
- The blade's hole is enlarged to 14mm for easier opening/closing with gloved, wet or cold hands
- The fiberglass-reinforced handle is textured in a Volcano Grip pattern
- The black fiberglass handle has a grippy texture and is fitted with a black titanium pocket clip that reverses position for both left and right-handers
- The addition of a lanyard hole offers a backup method of attachment for use around water where once dropped, a knife is often lost or elusively hard to retrieve
There are no questions or answers for this item.