WFO Trek Pack Tackle Bag
A Waist pack is like no other. Imagine this…next time your fishing your favorite stretch of shoreline, you can carry two rods rigged, and at the ready the entire time
|WFO Trek Pack Tackle Bag||$54.95 USD|
- The Large main compartment allows you to hold up to two 3600 size trays at the same time and a 3400size tray in the front pouch. This makes it excellent for carrying everything, from small grubs and swim baits, to buck tails and poppers
- Two adjustable rod holders. This will allow you to carry two rods, rigged and ready to go, at all times
- Extra wide air-mesh belt, for added comfort and support.
- Large Mesh bottle holder
- External pliers holder
- Two small mesh pouches for holding bait & scent jars.
- Two d-rings for attaching miscellaneous gear
- Made of water resistant 600 D Rip stop nylon and high quality nylon zippers.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Fits everything I need....
July 22, 2014
It really is not a bad bag for the money. I use it for surf fishing during the Summer for Fluke and other bottom species. I fit my rain top and a 3600 box in one compartment and a Gulp Storage Box the size of a 3400 box in the other compartment. It has a few D rings for lanyards, a bottle holder, pork jar holder on either side of the bag portion, pliers shealth, and 2 rod holders. The rod holders will work if you are using light tackle. However, I would not use it to carry an additional rod all day. Just my opinion. It is good for holding a rod when baiting/changing lures. I would suggest buying some clip on suspenders along with the bag. The weight of everything I carry in it does weigh it down to the point where I find myself pulling it up and adjusting it. You can wear it either with the bag in the back or front. And it can spin around so you can easily access the bag. The quality of the bag is not too bad either. The bag and zippers are not water resistant. It can hold up to spray, not a dunking. The zippers will last if you are not too hard on them. The stitching seems to be very good. And the strap is soft and can be adjusted with ease. And once you size it, it holds or locks in place. The Velcro, which keeps the rod holders on and helps keep their shape is of higher commercial grade quality. It does not offer any back support at all. And like I said, it does weigh down some depending on the amount of gear you are carrying. Clip on suspenders will quell this. Or if you have a shoulder strap from another bag, you can attach it to the D rings on either side to wear around your shoulder to keep the bag from weighing down. This is the issue you run into with all bags of this type. Do not let it be the reason not to buy it. In all it is quite a handy lumbar pack. It has a lot of storage space for its size and price. And thus far, it seems to be durable in the salt water. It can hold everything you would need for a day of fishing.
Pros:Holds quite a bit of gear, durability, price.
Cons:Weighs down with gear weight, not lumbar support
Shipments within the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
TackleDirect is currently offering FREE Shipping and Handling on all orders over $200.00 with a valid coupon code via Economy within the contiguous 48 states in the USA. If you prefer faster shipping, please select any of the service levels listed below. Shipping costs are calculated in both the shopping cart and during the checkout process. Fishing rods, gaffs, antennas, coolers and any other oversize, bulky, and multiple package shipments may require additional charges. Most in-stock items are shipped the same day, if ordered by 2:00 PM ET on a business day. Tracking numbers and status are available through the TackleDirect Order Status Page.
Shipping Rates for Orders within the Contiguous 48 states in the USA:
|In-Transit Days*||1 to 4||2 to 7||1 to 5||3||2||1|
|$0.01 - 25.00||$3.99 & Up
Only available on select small and light weight items and orders.
$19.49 & Up
$20.49 & Up
Shipping cost for 2 Day Service is calculated in your shopping cart based on the weight, dimensions and destination of your order.
$21.49 & Up
|$25.01 - 50.00||$4.99||$8.49|
|$50.01 - 75.00||$7.99||$10.49|
|$75.01 - 100.00||$9.99||$12.49|
|$100.01 - 150.00||$10.99||$14.49|
|$150.01 - 200.00||$11.99||$16.49|
|$200.01 - 300.00||
|* In-Transit Days are business days from ship date. Additional charges may apply for fishing rods, oversized, and/or multiple package express shipments.|
Shipments outside the contiguous 48 states in the USA:
Shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart in real-time based on the country, location, billable weight, and package dimensions of your total order.
- 1 Day Service and 2 Day Service shipments must provide a valid street address as some carriers cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Your order may ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx for these service levels.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be expedited or shipped internationally. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping.
- Orders containing hazardous items and orders over $1000 will require a signature upon delivery.
- A $7.00 Tube Fee will be added on certain fishing rods, antennas and other items 6 feet and over in length. Only one Tube Fee charge will occur per order regardless of the number of long items being ordered.
- APO/FPO/MPO shipping is provided through USPS. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Most backordered items will ship via USPS or Economy service levels unless otherwise specified by the customer.
If you are not satisfied for any reason you may return new and unused items in the original box with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund to the credit card account charged, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. Special orders are not returnable. In order to receive a refund, all merchandise must possess the original manufacturer tags and identification stickers. Defective merchandise shall be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy; we can help you with that. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name and address on the outside of the package. Merchandise must include a copy of our invoice or packing slip. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable. There are no returns or credit available on pre-spooled line. Tackle Direct reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning the merchandise.
|TackleDirect Returns Dept.
6825 Tilton Road, Bldg C
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234-4426