Reactor Critical Mass Watches
$300.00 - $400.00
Our Best Holiday Offers
Extended Cyber Week Deals
FREE Economy Shipping on Orders Over $49 - No Code
$4.99 - 2 Day Shipping on Orders Over $99 - No Code
Returns Extended Until 1/31/17
Current Active Promotions
|Face||Band||Size||Case Diam.||Thickness||Weight||Width at Lug/Clasp||Price|
|Critical Mass 74603|
|316L stainless steel||Full||40mm||13.2mm||198grams||29.2mm/22mm||$300.00 USD|
|Critical Mass 77017|
|316L Stainless Steel||Mid||34.6mm||11.8mm||129grams||23.7mm/20mm||$300.00 USD|
|Critical Mass 75103|
|316L Stainless Steel||Full||40mm||13.2mm||198grams||29.2mm/22mm||$400.00 USD|
|Critical Mass 77013|
|316L Stainless Steel||Mid||34.6mm||11.8mm||129grams||23.7mm/18mm||$300.00 USD|
|Critical Mass 77102|
|316L Stainless Steel||Mid||34.6mm||11.8mm||129grams||23.7mm/18mm||$350.00 USD|
CRITICAL MASS is a masterpiece of timekeeping. With its distinctive sculpted case and unidirectional timing bezel, it is a perfect combination of beauty and aesthetic proportion. Reactor's extreme construction makes Critical Mass ready to go anywhere.
- Full size or mid size case
- Durable chronograph or day/date quartz movement for exceptional accuracy.
- Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
- Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile crown stem.
- Secure “screw bar” case-to-band interface provides 5 to 7 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
- Uni-directional rotating timing bezel.
- Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance.
- Highly scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal insures the highest degree of shatter resistance.
- Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system.
- Depth rated to 200M (20ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.
There are no questions or answers for this item.