Keeping a Fishing Log is critical to understanding how to catch more fish. ANGLR Tracker uses sensors to automatically capture key variables on the water so you have more time to focus on catching the big one.
Our Price $44.99
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $25 with Code: DEEP25 (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Tracker that attaches to your rod that auto detects catches and marks your tackle, current conditions, and location, provides cast count and can be used for drop pins||Reg Price $129.99Our Price $44.99|
The ANGLR Tracker does the logging for you, letting you focus on catching the big one.
Simply connect the ANGLR Tracker to the free ANGLR App and automate your fishing log, so you can finally crack the code to catching more fish. The ANGLR Tracker automatically captures and logs key variables directly from your fishing rod by using sensors. Seamlessly build out a lifetime log of your locations, memories, and top-producing conditions. Unlock the secret patterns of your waters and harness the knowledge of the pros to catch more!
ANGLR Tracker Key Features:
- Record the Casts you throw: Automatically detects and records any type of cast so you can optimize your cast-to-catch ratio.
- Record Every Catch: Automatically detects fish on the line and logs catch locations in the ANGLR App so you have a record of every bite.
- Capture the Conditions: ANGLR automatically logs the important weather and water variables behind every catch.
- Mark Way-points: Mark key locations directly from your fishing rod so you’ll have a clear record of your best spots.
- Universally Mount with any Rod: Tracker mounts universally to any fishing rod with a custom rubber mount that allows for the easy swapping of rods. Its non-obtrusive, and takes no action from your fishing rod.
New features are frequently added through FREE firmware upgrades.
Learn From Your Automated Fishing Log:
- Easily Recognize Patterns: Review the variables behind every catch with local environmental trends (wind, air temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, cloud coverage, precipitation, water flow, water temperature, gauge, and tide). Learn what to look for and repeat successful trends to catch more fish the next time you’re on the water.
- Determine Top-producing Tackle: Fish with a virtual tackle box of your most frequent throws to understand the optimal colors, sizes, and patterns given various locations, species, or conditions. Put more confidence and less guesswork in the tackle you throw.
- Breakdown Your Water Faster: Reflect on past trips with minute-by-minute timelines and interactive satellite maps of your route.
- All Your Memories at Your Fingertips: Store every location, tackle, catch, weather, photo, and best fishing memories in on place. Relive your favorite fishing moments with easy-to-read trends and statistics.
- 12 Month ANGLR Automated Fishing Log Subscription *Limited Time Only
- ANGLR Tracker Sensor
- Six (6) Rubber Mount Rings
- Two (2) Universal Rod Mounts
- USB Charging Dock
- Designed to IP67 Standards for water-proofing up to 1 meter. Tracker floats, is shock resistant and is designed to withstand fresh or saltwater elements.
- Syncs wirelessly with Bluetooth on any Android or iOS phones.
- Rechargeable Battery with over 24 hours of active tracking on a single charge.
- Size: 2.95” L .50” W .55” H (smaller than your pinky finger)
- Weight: 0.6 oz. (less than four packs of sugar)
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
The Tracker accurately counts all of my casts and works fine on my baitcaster, spinning & fly rods. It has a button on it to log catches so you don't have to dig out your phone on the water. The app also pulls water temp from local gauges which is great as I primarily fish from a kayak and don't have any electronics other than my phone with me.
I did have an issue with some of my trips showing the wrong type (ice fishing instead of trolling) and the trip times were off. I contacted Anglr support and was told they were pushing an update to fix these items. Later that week, everything was corrected. While these were minor annoyances, getting a quick response from support was reassuring.
As for improvements, it's occasionally difficult to tell if the Tracker button press registered with my phone. Also it'd be great if the software would allow me to share my trips and/or photos taken with the app to Facebook. These minor issues aside, the Tracker is a great tool for anyone who's serious about fishing and wants to improve their game.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!