Blue Marlin BMJ-70 Spinning Reel
|Type||Gear Ratio||Max drag (lb/kg)||Line Per Handle Turn (inch/cm)||Line Capacity (mm/M)||Line Capacity PE line (No-m)||Weight (oz/gr)||Price|
|Spinning||4.7||66/30||39/99||0.40-350 0.43-297||6 -350 7 -297||26/740||$699.99 USD|
The Blue Marlin BMJ-70 Spinning Reel features a waterproof drag system, heavy duty dual rotor clutches, a bronze alloy drive gear, and a frame and exterior parts that have been cut from solid tempered 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum. ''V'' Rail Technology Slider System allows for full cranking power at any position of the rotor.
Blue Marlin BMJ-70 Spinning Reel Features:
- Frame and all exterior part cut from solid tempered 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Waterproof drag system, using 8 carbon fiber and stainless washers
- Precision CNC machined bronze alloy drive gear and stainless alloy pinion gear
- ''V'' rail technology slider system for full cranking power at any position of the rotor
- 17-4PH-H1150 grade aircraft stainless is used for the spool shaft, slider and ''V'' rail
- Heavy duty dual rotor clutches and 14 high grade stainless steel
- Floating spool shaft feature supported by two bearings, for frictionless rotor rotation
- Dual bail springs, one in each arm, eliminating any need for a rotor brake
- Water resistant body with seals and o-rings at all possibly water entry points
- Switchable for either right hand or left hand retrieve
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!