Loaded with top-of-the-line features and technologies that were previously only found in Daiwa's flagship reels, the Daiwa Certate LT Spinning Reels redefine what you can expect from spinning reels in their class. Built around Daiwa's LT "Light and Tough" concept, the Certate LT utilizes a lightweight, compact body to house an oversized precision machined main gear for the perfect combination of power and precision. Daiwa has borrowed their revolutionary monocoque single-piece body design from their ultra high end models like the Exist LT to create an aluminum frame that not only provides extreme rigidity and strength, but eliminates the necessity for pins and screws to hold the body together, thus making the reel more resistant to water intrusion. This frame design in addition to Daiwa?s proprietary Magseal technology used to seal the main shaft and roller bearing, make the Certate LT a reel fit to withstand the elements in both freshwater and saltwater environments. Other standard issue Daiwa features such as a lightweight Zaion Air Rotor Design and corrosion resistant ball bearings make the Certate LT a proper weapon of choice for those looking to dominate the lakes and inshore waters with the latest cutting-edge performance.
Daiwa Technology Found In Certate LT Spinning Reels:
- LT Concept - The LT family of reels boast a smaller, lighter, more compact body which is paired with a larger DigiGear for the ultimate combination of Light and Tough.
- Monocoque Body - Monocoque Body refers to the use of a one-piece frame and reel body. A single piece body allows for exceptional strength and rigidity, better spatial efficiency for housing larger gears, improved water resistance with the absence of screws, and significant weight reduction.
- DigiGear - The all-new DigiGear is precision machine cut and polished. This results in unmatched efficiency, better transfer of energy, and maximum smoothness.
- MagSeal - MagSeal is the process of using MagOil, a special liquid developed through space engineering, to create a water and dust resistant barrier. Unlike rubber seals, MagOil will not effect the rotational performance of a reel. This creates a seal that allows the reel to maintain a light and smooth rotation for optimal performance.
- Air Rotor - The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings - Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings boast a lifespan up to 12 times longer than traditional stainless steel bearings.