Daiwa Lexa 400 Type HD Baitcasting Reels
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Line Per Turn||Weight|
- Stainless Steel Drive Gear & Pinion Gear
- Extra line capacity for strong lines, powerful fish
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs of drag
- Swept Handle with weight-reducing cutouts
- Aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Magforce Cast Control
- Infinite Anti-Reverse (Dual Stopper)
- Bearings: 6RBB, 1RB
- great reel and easy for beginners
- Solid, nicely made.
- Disconnect of line guide in free spool is a source of real (no pun intended) frustration.
- Gret Gear system, great drag system,
- Very Large
- Casting distance is on par with Shimano TranX at about half the cost.
- It out performs Okuma Komodo.
- Reel so far seems to be extremely durable.
- It came with the power handle, that?s the first thing I wanted on this reel.
- Solid build, casts far, use mono or braid line, ease of use, magnetic and centrifugal brakes, looks great
- None so far
The Daiwa Lexa 400 Type HDis rated for stronger/more braided line than the Type WN. The type HD alsoweighs slightly more.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!