Daiwa Opus Plus Bite and Run Reels
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per |
- Smooth, main drag with front adjustment
- Air Bail
- Automatic Bite N'Run clutch
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- ABS Spool design
- Twist Buster line twist reduction
- ABS aluminum spool
- Machine Cut Anodized aluminum handle with soft touch handle knob
- Digigear digital gear design
- Should not have to replace bearings after only a couple of uses with proper maintenance being done each time
- Visually nice
- Not a good construction.
- good value, good capacity, awesome drag.
- can use a braid spool, can use some reinforcement to the reel foot and stalk, minor play in the spool.
- perfect line lay,good drag,light weight.
- reel foot moving inside reel seat.body of reel feels like cheap plastic.Daiwa calls it composite.
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!