Daiwa TD Luna253 Baitcasting Reel - Left Hand
Our Best Offers
Free Economy Shipping on Orders over $50 with NO CODE NECESSARY! (Some Exclusions Apply)
Current Active Promotions
|Left-Hand||H / MH||5 CRBB+1||5.1:1||23.6''||11.1||12/235|
- Frame and sideplates machined from solid bar stock aluminum
- Five CRBB Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings plus roller bearing
- Free-Floating Spool for maximum casting performance
- Magforce-Z automatic magnetic anti-backlash control (Centriflex automatic centrifugal system on 300 size)
- Ultra-smooth, multi-disc drag with Daiwas exclusive fiber composite and stainless washers
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Dura-Loc pinion for solid gear engagement
- Rugged, six-point drive train support
- Machined aircraft aluminum spool
- Cut proof Titanium Nitrided stainless steel line guide
- Spool click on 300 size
- Hard anodized to resist corrosion
Magforce-Z quickly adjusts to any skill level by simply pressing and turning the sideplate.
Fast Takedown Sideplate For spool changes and quick maintenance
Ultra-Tough, Ultra Precision For maximum strength and dead-on alignment, frame and sideplates are cut from solid bar stock aluminum by some of the worldĘs most advanced machining equipment.
- Very smooth and it did not make clicking sound while the line is being pull out. That is the difference when I compare it to shimano Calcutta TE.
- The cliker sound vey weak !
- none at all.
- REALLY BAD customer service. Had to go through a friend of a friend to get any service. Reels came back and were messed up again in the blink of an eye. Once again, really bad customer service.
smooth, clicker, durable, and high end reel feel.
I was happy with paddle handle, but when I upgraded it to power handle, this reel become different.
more powerful and handles much bigger fish than you expect.
- smooth, clicker, durable
- expensive, paddle handle
Reminder: The TD Luna 300 is nice too, and a bit wider, but no adjustable casting brake.
- Smooth. Great finish. Good drag. Nice gear ratio. Adjustable casting brake.
- High quality reel
- for someone with small hands can be considered as somehow difficult to palm
Show off your fishing gear investment. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! You can use #HookedOnTD or UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE to make it onto our product pages or gallery. See something you like? You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured!